This is a summary of some online resources to help people dealing with chronic pain.
* The Pain Toolkit: Resources for patients (www.paintoolkit.org)
* Understanding Persistent Pain: How to turn down the volume on persistent pain (A PDF Download from KnowPain.co.uk)
* Flippin' Pain "a public health campaign with a clear goal: To change the way we think about, talk about and treat persistent pain"
* Managing Your Pain: a list of resources, compiled by The Chartered Society of Physiotherapists, designed to support you in taking action to ease your pain
Better Days Pain Support Problem: Join a Pain Support Programme in Belfast. "Supporting people to self-manage their pain and live better and happier lives".
Pioneering approaches to Chronic Pain
* A Healthy Mind: The Psychology of Pain: An interview with Beth Darnall, PhD, an American Clinical Professor in a Department of Anesthesiology, Perioperative and Pain Medicine and a pain psychologist. Her research investigates how to best treat and prevent chronic pain.
* Chronic Pain: A New Perspective | Georgie Oldfield | TEDxUniversityofManchester